I hope I'm getting your point right ...

I think the solution for your problem is to mount the resource. E.g. in your
application class (if it's a logo that's reused often in the app ... and
also comes with the app)

final String name = "foo.jpg";
getSharedResources().add(name, PackageResource.get(YourClassScope.class,
name));
mountSharedResource("/img/" + name, new ResourceReference(name)
.getSharedResourceKey());

then you can access it with "/img/foo.jpg" in your html or in your
StaticImages and so on ... again, hope I got your point :-)

Fabien D. wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> In my web application, I want to display a Image.
>
> I try to use Image and ResourceReference but I have some problemes
>
> My image is in a folder "stock" in my context of my web aplication :
>
> /stock/domaine/sdoimaine/projet/logo. I try to load it with the real path,
> or the context path...
>
> String name_upload = GestionProperties.getProperty("uploadRealdir");
>       String chemin =
> name_upload+File.separator+model_domaine.getObject()+File.separator+model_sous_domaine.getObject()+File.separator+model_nom.getObject()+File.separator+model_logo.getObject();
>       ResourceReference ref = new ResourceReference(chemin);
>       Image logoProjet = new Image("logoimg", ref );
>
> And the result is :
> http://localhost:8080/appWicket-1.0/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/stock...........
>
> How can I place my RessourceReference in the context?
>
> Thank you in adance

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com