Hi,

I am currently evaluating Wicket for our next project and so far, Wicket has
met or exceeded all my expectations. A very good and intuitive framework!

However, for some time now, I am stuck with getting my test application to work
in multi-window mode. The use-case is quite standard: I have a list of items and
each item has a link that takes me to the details page for that item. Now I want
to be able to have several detail pages open at the same time. The problem that
I am facing is, that whenever I open a details link using the browsers "open in
new window" feature for a new window, I get a "page expired" error in the list
page whenever I try to open a second window. I have already striped down the
code to find out that the error occurs whenever the details page has a form
inside. Without the form, I can open as many windows as I like, if I have a form
the application fails.

I have already done some research on Wicket and Multi-window applications and
while I have found out some aspects (such as setting the
 automaticMultiWindowSupport flag to "true") I have not found anything with
respect to the behavior I am experiencing right now.

Is there anything apparent (or perhaps not so apparent) that I have been
 missing?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel