Hi,

I currently have an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable that displays a bunch of
user data. I want each row in the table to be draggable, so I can, for
example, drag a user into particular user group.

I started out using scriptaculous contrib but found the only release I could
find had compatibility issues (I'm using wicket version 1.3.3), so I'm now
trying the dojo contrib.

The code I have for the table is:

List columns = new ArrayList();
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("ID"), "id", "id"));
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Username"),
"username",
"username"));

                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("First Name"),
"userProfile.firstName", "userProfile.firstName"));
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Surname"),
"userProfile.surname", "userProfile.surname"));

                // add a label "Yes" or "No" depending on whether competition is
                // active
                columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Enabled"), "enabled",
"enabled")
{
                        @Override
                        public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String
componentId, IModel model)
{
                                if (((User) model.getObject()).isEnabled()) {
                                        cellItem.add(new Label(componentId,
"Yes"));
                                } else {
                                        cellItem.add(new Label(componentId,
"No"));
                });

                columns.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model()) {
                        public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String
componentId, IModel model)
{
                                cellItem.add(new ActionPanel(componentId,
model));
                        }
                });

                add(new AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable("userTable", columns,
dataProvider,
10));

How do I make each row draggable using the dojo library?

Thanks in advance,
Craig