We use approach 1. We do not pull messages from Wicket resources, they are just static in the file. The link to the correct js file is however created by a dynamic component that uses the current Locale.

You could go with approach 2, but to me it  sounds like a lot of work.

Regards,
   Erik.

Quan Zhou wrote:
My application's supposed to support both English,Simpilify
Chinese,Traditional Chinese,and even Vietnamese. The great I18N feature of
Wicket helps me solve many i18n problems.
The only remains is how to do i18n of javascript....