Hi,

I've extended AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior and try to get hold of all error messages in the onError() method. I've added two validators to the formcomponent, but it seems I can only get hold of the first one I added to the component.

Spesifically if I do:

textfield.add(EmailAddressValidator.getInstance());
textfield.add(PatternValidator.exactLength(5));

I would get the email address error, but If I switch the two lines, I get the pattern error.

I try to retrieve the error messages like this:

Session.get().getFeedbackMessages().messages(new ComponentFeedbackMessageFilter(getComponent()));

.. but it only contains one error message.

Can anyone shed some light on what I'm missing? :))

-- Edvin