Hi!

The only workaround I came up with is as follows:
  public void validate(Form form) {
    if (!form.contains(selectionField, true)) {
      return;

It is not elegant and the stack keeps growing. I first tried to remove
the validator if it exists, but that brought up some nasty threading
issues ;)

Anybody know if it is a "feature" or a "bug" that the form validator
stack keeps piling up those validators after each submit -
specifically comes up in double-or-triple-submit-click situations.

**
Martin