Hi,

I have a RefreshingView which has a delete button in it (this deletes the
model present in the backing list for the view.) The problem is that when a
delete is performed on DB, (see onSubmit( ) for
*deletePlanObjectiveDetailButton
below)  *the size of the list changes, Is there a way to "refresh" the view
after I remove the model from the backing list (list.remove( xxx )) ??
Here's a snippet of what i am doing:

*new RefreshingView("refreshing-view-list") {

            // populate item.
            protected final void populateItem(final Item item) {
                final MODEL backingListModel = (backingListModel)
item.getModelObject();

                 item.add(new Label("label-objective-name",
backingListModel.getName()));

                final Button deletePlanObjectiveDetailButton = new
Button("button-delete-plan-objective-details") {

                    // onSubmit.
                    public final void onSubmit() {
                        new
ObjectiveMeasureDataProvider().deleteObjectiveMeasure(backingListModel);
                        backingListModels.remove(  );  /// <---- Searches
for backing Model deleted in current list based on id and removes it.
                        // TODO Figure out a way to do list view refresh
here.
                      }
                };
              item.add(deletePlanObjectiveDetailButton);
            }
        };

*Any Help would be appreciable!!???*
*Rick