> > I have one page mounted on:
> >
> >  /mount
> >
> > And another mounted on:
> >
> >  /mount/tree
> >
> > On the /mount/tree page, I have a tree component.
> >
> > Problem is that whenever I click on a node in the tree, I am
> > taken to:
> >
> >  /mount/mount

> You could try mounting /mount/tree first and then /mount
>
> Not sure if that will help, but I think the order of the mounts is
> relevant in lookups.

Well, according to the javadocs:

  * map of path mounts for mount encoders on paths.
  *
  * mountsOnPath is sorted by longest paths first to improve resolution
  * of possible path conflicts.
  * For example: <br/> we mount Page1 on /page and Page2 on /page/test
  * Page1 uses a parameters encoder that only encodes parameter values
  * now suppose we want to access Page1 with a single parameter
  * param="test". we have a url
  * collision since both pages can be access with /page/test
  * the sorting by longest path first guarantees that the iterator
  * will return the mount
  * /page/test before it returns mount /page therefore giving
  * deterministic behavior to path
  * resolution by always trying to match the longest possible
  * path first.

Also, this isn't a case of conflict, but rather an incorrect mount all
together. If it were just a conflict, I could see getting taken
to /mount. However, I am being taken to /mount/mount, which is very
strange...