This is what I do now. When Ajax onSubmit is ok I append a callback that
set's the forms action and post it.

I have also now, changed the name on submit so that works, ( ugly of course
) . Problem is the flickering

I append javascript to the target on AjaxSubmitLink but it makes a sort of
post back first. Because when I empty the cart before submitting the form I
see that the Listview is empty for a second. If I append the javascript in
the decoration sequence then the validation never occurs.

This will only work if the user have javascript enabled. But I guess most
users do. I understand the problem with external post but I know there are
some wizards out there that could implement this. Maybe in the next wicket
release. External form?