Hi there,

Another basic(?) question. I have a small test application where I drag and
drop square shaped divs around.

With ajax I pick those shapes up, so to speak and drop those shapes,
listening for onmousedown and onmouseup events, however I would also like to
display the actual dragging. I assume that Ajaxeventbehaviors are not
suitable for this (generating many requests (correct me if I'm wrong)), thus
I would like to use javascript, however I have no idea how, especially since
the onmousedown event will call 2 javascript methods, one from wicket for
the Ajaxeventbehavior and one for my client side javascript.

Could someone help me out or point me to a tutorial, I'm unable to find an
understandable one :-/

Tom