From: Eelco Hillenius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 11:12 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: AutoCompleteTextField scrolls entire page

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Michael Mehrle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Marcus - I did NOT resolve it yet - not getting much help here except
> for talk about some mystical 1.3.4 release I can't get my hands on. It
> breaks with everything we wrote here involving AutoComplete - and all
of
> it was working fine with 1.3.2 as far as I remember. So, this puppy is
> broken and if someone can point me the right way I would love to help
> fix it. But at this point I don't know where to start - not exactly a
> huge JavaScript/CSS aficionado.

If this used to work, but doesn't now, you should be able to track
down the differences between the two releases. The first thing you
could try is to get the exact source of the AC component of 1.3.2 (all
releases are tagged in our SVN repo) and see if that makes the
difference. If it does, a change in that component did, if not,
something larger (the ajax engine for instance) is in play.

Could you also open a JIRA issue for it if you confirmed this is a bug?

Eelco