Took me a while to figure out how to get the "nice" looking stuff to properly
hide the old-and-ugly implementation.  Once I got it worked out (woo
Firebug), things moved along.  I just need to finalize the AJAX callback
between the iframe and the parent page.

Here's a sample of the "nice" looking file upload field:
http://www.nihilist.ca/images/file_upload_css.jpg

-----
--
Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited                                       http://www.s2g.ca/