Hi - We have a fairly straightforward app in which each page extends SecureWebPage such that if a user attempts to directly land on a mounted page, they will be redirected to our login page (as supplied in our Application.getLoginpage() method). After logging in, the user is directed to the originally requested page.

We have a requirement to alert a user that they will be redirected on the login page - but I can not find a way to detect this in our Login page class. I've tried getRequestCycle().isRedirect(), but this returns false whether the page is loaded directly or as an intercept page. Anyone know how I should approach this? Thanks.

Mark