Hello,

I have just begun to use wicket and so far I am very impressed with the
framework.
I have a question about best practice to solve a problem. I have a component
(wicket panel) that contain contact information (like name, address, email,
phone, etc) and on a specific web page I want to have two of the contact
panels. They of course access different model fields. Now to the question:
The labels used for the contact fields are slightly different, so the
question is how to best solve this? Since the labels are not the same for
the two contact panels I cannot use a ResourceModel as it is because then
they would have the same label text. Is the best way to solve this with
inheritence or do you have any other solution?

Best Regards,
/Peter