I tried setNullValid(false). But this does not get rid of the "choose one"
option. Note that the choices are a list of Strings. If the choices are a
list of other user defined object types and I use a choicerendrer for
display values, the "choose one" option is removed(without
setNullValid(false)). Any ideas?