Thanks, the Fragment example did help in that I have the table rendering
properly. When I attempt to submit the form I get the following error:

WicketMessage: Method onFormSubmitted of interface
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = form, page =
com.apollo.pricing.ui.HomePage, path =
0:tabs:panel:form.PricingBySourcePanel$1, isVisible = true, isVersioned =
true]] threw an exception

Root cause:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempt to set model object on null model
of component: tabs:panel:form:table:rows:4:cells:11:cell:edit
at org.apache.wicket.Component.setModelObject(Component.java:2510)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent.updateModel(FormComponent.java:1002)
at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$14.validate(Form.java:1642)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form$ValidationVisitor.formComponent(Form.java:160)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent.visitFormComponentsPostOrderHelper(FormComponent.java:403)

Any ideas?