I've written a stateless auto-complete TextField by adapting Wicket's own
JavaScript and using a servlet for the back end.  I don't like the servlet
and I would like to instead use Wicket to serve the auto-complete
suggestions list, but I'm not sure how.

It must take a GET param (the text to complete,) and return a <ul> (but no
<head>, <body>, etc.,) or nothing (if there are no results.) It also must be
stateless (bookmarkable url.) Igor mentions using a SharedResource for this
purpose -- can someone elaborate? Is a Portlet useful here?

Thanks,
Nate