I am still having issues with this. I am using 1.4-m2 with your newest
additions. It is much better but it really only half way gives the user what
he is asking for. He wants to list to show up on an empty input. The way you
have it implemented is the user has to click on the textfield and then press
the down key to get the entire list to show up on an empty input. While this
sort of fixes the issue I think it would be more useful if you simply had
the list show up when the textfield loads instead of having to click on the
textfield and press the down arrow. This will knock down a lot of user
confusion. Is there a way to simply always show the div that holds the list
of values? I may be confused here but I have not found a way to fix this
issue on my own.

Thanks