OK thanks, i found it :)
But now I have something else that is not working.
When I start my application after I set the language to fr_CH for example,
then the Locale is really fr_CH.
When I, on the fly, change the language to something else (de_CH), the
Locale in my application is not changed.

Maybe this is the way it should work, but if it's like that, then we can't
use this feature.
BTW, I saw that the Locale should be set in request in Session.
When I put a break point there, it didn't stop.