Hi,

as far as I noticed, Wicket first writes the code fragments of wicket:head
into the page and then the parts provided by the HeaderContributors. Is there
a way of changing that ordering? The background is that I want to load a
javascript library with a HeaderContributor and then use that library within
the wicket:head section.

Regards,

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel