Hi,
I have a page that holds a list (of Strings).
In the constructor, I initialize the list.

Then I call a Panel with this list to create a ListView of something.
In a Modal window I set the list to have data in.

The problem is that the list is initialized whenever I refresh the page (F5)
(the Page's constructor is called).
How can I pass this problem.
Where should I keep a model that holds the list data?

Some code:
... Class members:
private List<String> linksIds;
private final LinksPanel linksPanel;

... In the constructor:
super(id);
                setOutputMarkupId(true);
                linksIds = new LinkedList<String>();
                linksPanel = new LinksPanel("links", getLinksIds());

The getters and setters:
        public List<String> getLinksIds() {
                return linksIds;
        }

        public void setLinksIds(List<String> linksIds) {
                this.linksIds = linksIds;
                linksPanel.setLinksByIds(linksIds);
        }

The setter is called when the user press OK in a Modal window.
The list is changed and the UI changes Ajax-ly. So this is OK.
The only problem is refreshing the Page.

Thanks for any help,

-----
Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]