Hey guys. I have a small problem. I have a group of textfields that are
created on the fly from the database by using a panel. All of the textfields
use modal windows as popups to populate them with data except for 2. These 2
are manually filled in my the user. All of the textfields are in a
WebMarkupContainer. The reason I have them in a WebMarkupContainer is
because I need to default some fields based on what is selected in another
field and I use ajax to repaint the WebMarkupContainer to show my changes.

The problem is when I repaint the WebMarkupContainer the 2 testfields that
have data that was manually entered by the users are completely erased and
set back to blank.

How can I keep the data from being cleared on an ajax repaint?

Thanks