Hi!

I get this error when trying to make a bookmarkable page.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Too many path parts, please provide
sufficient number of path parameter names

This is my mouting, mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("ItemInterceptor",
ItemInterceptor.class,new String[]{""}));

This is the code for making the link

Brand brand = (Brand) item.getModelObject();
                                PageParameters params = new PageParameters();
                                params.add( "Brand",  brand.getId().toString()
);
                                Link brandLink = new BookmarkablePageLink(
"brandLink"
,ItemInterceptor.class, params );

And it generates this url... I don't know why the slash is there. Anyone

https://localhost/hairless-web/ItemInterceptor/?Brand=76