Hi folks,

Bit of shameless self-promotion here, but it's right on-topic so I hope no
one minds...

Just a quick heads-up that Cemal and I are running a rather comprehensive
Apache Wicket course in a couple of weeks' time, on July 12th and 13th.

The course is mature, well proven, and nicely polished, covering an awful
lot of ground. It includes some excellent lab sessions where you can ask all
sorts of questions and really get the most out of it. The labs will take you
all the way from "Hello World" up to an JPA-backed enterprise-style
application.

Check out the jWeekend site <http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW703/> for a
detailed breakdown of what's covered, some testimonials from previous
attendees and all the other relevant information.

Hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,

Al
--