On 7/3/08, Timo Rantalaiho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jul 2008, Rakesh Sinha wrote:
>  > I tried something similar to this .. It works.

> > txtAge.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onkeyup") {
>

> This works otherwise but does not detect cut and paste done
>  with mouse.

Thanks for pointing this one out. Can you paste / point to a code
fragement for - OnChangeAjaxBehavior and how to integrate with
TextField.

>  > The question is - can this be the fastest way of doing this...
>

> What do you mean by "fastest"? Least amount of code, most
>  performant or some other thing?

  I meant - most performant from a user perspective. I agree
javascript is the fastest experience - but I do not want all the
validation to be performed at javascript level since a user can
potentially bypass the same - the least thing that I want.

>  Probably you can trim your code a bit but the basic idea
>  is like that. Instead of passing the error message around
>  you could make your Label use a pull model.

  Can you clarify about the pull model here and how it gets supported
with Wicket.