Use case :
  - an application with a long session time out
  - potentially a very important number of session
  - disk space not huge

The solution is perhaps to define a small maxSizePerSession on the
DiskPageStore, and considering that if the server don't store an important
number of version of pages for user Session is very important.

But what is a small maxSizePerSession ? Considering that we use properly the
LoadableDetachableModel feature not to serialize all Hibernate session....

(we are about to choose a web framework and I estimate potential risks to
choose Wicket )

Gerald Reinhart