Hi,

I'am looking for a way to do reverse ajax (or cometd) in Wicket.

I have search the Wicket website, examples, and google and the only
thing I found was some mail archives talking about a maven artifact
called "wicketstuff-push", and classes like
"org.wicketstuff.push.cometd.CometdAbstractBehavior"

It sound's good, but I can't find any reference to that lib, only mail
archive.(even on the wicketstuff website (1))

The last mail is from may 2008...

Do you know where I can found a wicket lib to do reverse ajax.

I already used the "AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior" wich works well but i
need push, no polling.

Thanx,

1 : http://wicketstuff.org
--