I have a question about the TreeGrid from Inmethod .

I have a very simple page with this markup:

        <form wicket:id="form">

            <input type="submit" value="click" wicket:id="button" />
        </form>

And the corresponding java class

public class BaseExamplePage extends WebPage {

    private AjaxEditableLabel label;

    public BaseExamplePage() {

        Form form = new Form("form"){
            protected void onSubmit() {
                System.out.println("submitting in form");
            }
        };
        add(form);
        label = new AjaxEditableLabel("ajaxlabel",new Model("test")) {
            @Override
                protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                getLabel().setVisible(true);
                        getEditor().setVisible(false);
                        target.addComponent(label);
                target.appendJavascript("window.status='';");
            }
        };
        form.add(label);
        form.add(new EditableTreeGridPage("grid"));
        form.add(new Button("button"));

The problem is that when I edit a cell in the TreeGrid, and press Enter the
onSubmit method for the Form is called, and the entire page gets reloaded.
This is a problem for me. Is there a way of preventing the Forms' onSubmit
method to get called when I press Enter after editing a cell?

I would like it to behave like the AjaxEditableLabel: After editing the text
in the label and press Enter, the Forms onSubmit method is not called.

//Ulrik