Hi -
  I am trying to integrate ajax behavior with a radio button such that
whenever a radio button in a radio group is selected - an appropriate
handler is invoked.

Java:
====
RadioGroup sex = new RadioGroup("sex");
sex.add(new Radio("M", new Model(AgeValidator.SexEnum.MALE)));
sex.add(new Radio("F", new Model(AgeValidator.SexEnum.FEMALE)));

sex.add(
new OnChangeAjaxBehavior(
    protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
    //code to execute when a radio button is selected.
   //appropriate component added to target.
     }
)
);

html:
===

<wicket:container wicket:id="sex">
        wicket:id="F" type="radio" />Female</td>
</wicket:container>

This does not seem to invoke the ajax code handler that I was
expecting when I select an age in the front - end. Any idea what I am
missing here.