Thanks a lot for your answer. One question though :

Johan Compagner wrote:

> CPM is used that child components can have sub objects/properties of that
> main object by using the child components id as the property

how can I easily get the CPM in sub component ?

For example, if I have a family object with children in itm and a panel
displaying the basic family info with a subpanel displaying the children
info, how would you do to give/get the CPM's children in there ?

thanks again !

zedros