Hi all.

I am trying to test, with WicketTester, a behavior like this, a
classic delete confirmation dialog:

click on link opens a ModalWindow (OK)
check that the Modal is open indeed (OK, with
tester.assertComponentOnAjaxResponse("deleteModal");)
click on a confirm button on the page in the modal, and test that the
element has been deleted (NO!!!)

I cannot find a way to simulate the click becouse I cannot find the
path for the page inside the modal window.
For me it will be enough to close the modal from the test couse the
code that perform the delete is in the CloseCallback.

Is possible with WicketTester or I have to use some other testing framework?

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://blog.ildella.net/