I have a LinkTree on the left of my page which acts as a menu to feed the
right side of my page.  To do this I am using an Ajax call and swapping the
right panel.  What I need is to allow is the user to click the back button
when the user has drilled into a page from a link on the right that has
swapped the right panel a second time.  Here is a simple example of this
scenario:

1) The tree is a list of people
2) The user clicks on a person and the contact information is shown on the
right side of the screen.
3) Next, the user clicks on a view schedule button on the right side of the
screen.  This swaps the right side of the screen (the tree remains on the
left) and shows the work schedule for that person.
4) What I need is for the user to be able to click the browser back button
to go back to the contact information screen.

I am using Wicket version 1.4-M2.

I have tried changing the LinkTree to use LinkType.REGULAR and the back
button works, but the problem is that my tree sits in a scrolling div and
the page reload always scrolls the div back to the top.  The tree scrolling
is a problem as some of my trees are rather large.  Any help is appreciated.

I think I could get things working if there were a way to version every time
I swap out a panel.