Hi

After starting my local Webpshere Application Server (6.1.0.15), running my
wicket application (1.3.4) in development mode, the ModificationWatcher
appears to devour memory, until eventually I get out of memory exceptions
(when my latest exception occured, my wicket instance was using 1.7GB (less
than 10 pages visited).

If I run in deployment mode, the memory use is stable as it does not invoke
the ModificationWatcher.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour on Websphere or have any guesses?  Will
have a closer look myself as soon as I get a chance, but hoping that someone
else has seen this before ...

[7/16/08 12:33:33:465 CAT] 00000046 Task          E
org.apache.wicket.util.thread.Task$1 run Task ModificationWatcher terminated
                                 java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
ZIP004:OutOfMemoryError, MEM_ERROR in inflateInit2
        at java.util.zip.Inflater.init(Native Method)
        at java.util.zip.Inflater.<init>(Inflater.java:105)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getInflater(ZipFile.java:416)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getInputStream(ZipFile.java:359)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getInputStream(ZipFile.java:324)
        at
com.ibm.ws.classloader.Handler$ClassLoaderURLConnection.getInputStream(Handler.java:288)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.resource.UrlResourceStream.lastModifiedTime(UrlResourceStream.java:293)
        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupResourceStream.lastModifiedTime(MarkupResourceStream.java:144)
        at
org.apache.wicket.util.watch.ModificationWatcher$1.run(ModificationWatcher.java:176)
        at org.apache.wicket.util.thread.Task$1.run(Task.java:115)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)

Notes: 1.  the only zips/jars are the wicket-related jars in the web-inf/lib
dir
          2.  it is not possible to deploy my app on Tomcat, but the
wicket-examples deployed on tomcat in development mode does not create the
same issue.

Thanks
Mike