I am not sure whether I have to post the issue here or in Jetspeed mailing
list.

I have a wicket portlet that runs on jetspeed portal which makes a Ajax
Request.
When I first add the portlet to the page, all the ajax requests are working
fine.
Once I visit some other pages in the portal and come back to the wicket
portlet, all the ajax requests are giving a response code of 404. The issue
is happening only in firefox.

The wicket ajax debugger shows the following message
ERROR: Received Ajax response with code: 404

Once I remove the portlet and add it again to the page, the ajax requests
are working fine. Also I am giving the the .psml file directly in the
address bar, the ajax requests are working fine. But when jetspeed creates
the URL with its own navigational state parameters, then all the ajax
requests stopped working.

Any help regarding this is really appreciated.

Thanks
Prasanna