Hi

I'm new to wicket and i'm using a Form class with several nested Panels
which are generated dynamically using a listview. But during error
validation the user input values only persist in the form input fields but
disappear from input fields which are nested inside a panel. I'm passing the
same model so why is this happening.

Sample Code

Class SampleForm extends Form
{
TextField name = new TextField("name",new
PropertyModel(sampleModel,"name"));
ListView listview = new ListView("listView",sampleModel.getPanelList())
{

protected void populateItem(ListItem item)
{
SupplierModel supplierModel = item.getModelObject();
SupplierPanel supplierPanel = new
SupplierPanel("supplierPanel",supplierModel );
item.add(supplierPanel );
}

};

SupplierPanel extends panel
{
SupplierPanel(String id,SupplierModel supplierModel)
{
add(new TextField("supplier",new PropertyModel(supplierModel,"supplier")));

The user input is not persisting in
add(new TextField("supplier",new PropertyModel(supplierModel,"supplier")));
only during error validation.

Please help

Thanks