Fra: Edbay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 22. juli 2008 18:08
Til: users@wicket.apache.org
Emne: How to build a dynamic navigation bar

Hello,

I want to be able to build a left-side dynamic navigation bar based on user
permissions. For example, if the user does not have access to the Prices
page, I do not want to show the Prices link on the navigation bar. Also,
since the link will point to a Wicket page, it has to be a Wicket link.

This is how I would like the NavBar to appear:

                        <ul>
                                <li> Home </li>
                                <li> Prices </li>
                                <li> Contracts </li>
                                <li> Products </li>
                                <li> Transactions </li>
                        </ul>

I tried using ListView, but I could not get it to work, as it forces the
wicket id of the line items to be all the same.

Thanks in advance.