Hi Gerald,

Don't forget Findbugs is a static code analysis tool, so it can't
figure out everything. To get rid of these (false) warnings you could
for instance disable these specific warnings in FindBugs for wicket
classes that are injected by Spring using FindBugs filters. See
http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/manual/filter.html on how to do that.

BTW: The wicket docs about spring clearly explains the serialization
problem: http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html

-- Lars