Hi,

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I could not solve my
problem by going through the suggestions in older posts.
My problem is that if one user logs in to my web app and then another user
logs in on the same web browser (different tab) then the first user will get
PageExpired exception when they try to click on any link within an
application.

I have set 'setAutomaticMultiWindowSupport(true)' in my WebApplication class
but the problem still persists. I debugged the 'newSession' method and see
that it's only called once for an instance of a browser and not for an
instance of a browser's tab. Looking at the Request object during
'newRequestCycle' method invocation I see that the session ID does not
change if a new tab has been opened.

Is there a way of creating a new session when a new browser tab has been
opened?
I am using Wicket 1.3.4

Thanks,

Ross