Ah, sorry about that I saw the YUI stuff when I was debugging something and assumed that it was a wrapper :-P
plb

Matej Knopp wrote:
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Paul Logasa Bogen II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I develop in Eclipse with SVN for source control. I user FFX3 with
WebDeveloper Toolbar to debug
CSS and Venkman to debug js (although if someone knows of a better js
debugger please tell me).

My project uses MySQL for the backend, does data preprocessing with Mallet,
password encryption using Commons-Codec, some more data processing with
RegexBuilder,
and for high computational analysis I will be using joPAS connecting to
Octave with MPI
clustering on a 12-node (24-processor) HPC.

I having been using an inMethod DataGrid and am very interested in seeing
other YUI components wrapped by Wicket.
I also would like to see a easier dialog box for when I need to do simple
dialogs (Yes/No/Cancel type stuff).

Just a minor correction. The DataGrid component is not a YUI component
wrapped by Wicket. It is built from scratch and only use YUI for low
level stuff.

-Matej
plb

Kent Larsson wrote:
Hi, I thought it could be interesting if we (I'll contribute a little
later,
as I'm just learning Wicket) could list the frameworks and tools we
"always"
use with Wicket. Maybe Hibernate, Eclipse, NetBeans, jQuery, YUI, JUnit,
HtmlUnit, Spring, UMLGraph will pop up. In other terms, any and all
framworks and tools which you use as part of your development process.

It would be nice to know why you have decided to use each framework and
tool
you list. And it will of course also be interesting to hear your
motivation
for keeping a minimalist approach, if that's what you do. I think this
could
become an interesting mail thread, which could be a good learning
experience
for many of us. Thank you in advance! :-)