I'm using John Krasnay's approach to defining display values for a
DropDownChoice, like so:

new DropDownChoice("period",
  new PropertyModel(myObject, "period"),
  periods,
  new ChoiceRenderer() {
    public String getDisplayValue(Object object) {
      int period = ((Integer) object).intValue();
      switch (period) {
        case 1: return "Day";
        case 7: return "Week";
        case 14: return "Fortnight";
        case 30: return "Month";
        case 365: return "Year";
        default: throw new RuntimeException();
);

My question is, how can I take advantage of Wicket's internationalization
capabilities to replace the return values with the proper values for the
locale?