Hi,

I am undergoing a project that involves outputting MathML to wicket pages.

I use a custom label that outputs my string directly in to a body tag so
that it isn't escaped. The problem comes when I change the page to be of the
type xhtml with the following code:

    public final String getMarkupType() {
        return "xhtml";
    }

    protected final void configureResponse() {
        super.configureResponse();
        getResponse().setContentType("text/html");
    }

With some example mathml of:
<math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";
      xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";>
   <mrow>
      <mrow>
         <mrow/>
         <mo>&#x2061;</mo>
         <mfenced separators=",">
            <mrow>
               <mrow/>
               <mo>&#x2061;</mo>
               <mfenced separators=",">
                  <mi>X</mi>
               </mfenced>
            </mrow>
         </mfenced>
      </mrow>
      <mo>=</mo>
      <mo>&#x2205;</mo>
   </mrow>
</math>

Ran in a normal xhtml page i get something along the lines of ((X)) = ∅ but
instead wicket throws out    ∅   =  0  and longer mathml just throws out
more random characters.

Any help would be appreciated,
Martin