Hi,
I am very new with wicket and I have a problem with TextField within
ListView , I try to getModelObject from the Textfield but return NULL ?

I am trying my best to find the solution, unfortunately I am running out of
time with my final project. Already spent 2 days dealing with this small
problem :,(

Hope you guys can help. Below is the some part of the codes:

                textfieldModel = new Model("");
                textField = new TextField("textfield",textfieldModel );
                listItem.add(textField);

                listItem.add(saveLink = new Link("saveLink") {
                    public void onClick() {
                        String myText = (String) textField.getModelObject();
                        info("#######  myText  = "+myText );
                    }
                });

Thanks!!