I have a Model that returns a BufferedDynamicImageResource.  When my
page initially loads, the image is displayed.  But when I update a
DropDownChoice and invoke the
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange").onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget
target) which adds the image component to the target, the image is not
updated.  I can see, via a debugger, the Model's getObject() method
being invoked and the correct object being returned.

The resource I am trying to return exists on the classpath, but not
relative to a class I can reference.  So I can't return a
ResourceReference from my Model?  I tried returning a ResourceReference
using the constructor that passes only a name and providing a path
relative to a directory on the classpath, but that didn't work.

I am able to have Ajax updated images when my Model returns a
ResourceReference is for an image relative to a class on the classpath.
But I am trying to share images from another application and the images
are located in a directory relative to a directory on the classpath.

Can someone suggest how I do this?

Jon

Jonathan A. Goldstein
Software Engineer

Xerox Corporation
800 Phillips Rd., 0300-12S
Webster, NY 14580

Phone 585.422.4161
Internal 8*702-4161

Ease of Use Common Room   585.422.0731
Internal 8*702.0731

Fax 585.422.8116

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PSG.Workflow Business Unit.Workflow Business Team.FFPS Ease of Use Team

www.xerox.com <http://www.xerox.com/>

<<image002.jpg>>