Nevermind - got too bogged down in fixing generics warnings and didn't
notice my obvious mistake.  For those who may come across this later:

The columns should be declared PropertyColumn<Foo> if the table is
DefaultDataTable<Foo>

JT

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]