Hi,

bit confised on this. I set up SWARM and everything is working on my test
application.
However it seems that I must add every page that I want to under my basic
principle in the hive file.

ie
grant principal test.BasicPrincipal "basic"
{
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Index", "inherit, render";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Index", "enable";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Page2", "inherit, render";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Page2", "enable";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Page3", "inherit, render";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.Page3", "enable";
etc...

};

I created an abstract base class (SecureBase) extending SecureWebPage and
all my pages inherit from that class.
I was hoping that I could just put:
grant principal test.BasicPrincipal "basic"
{
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.SecureBase", "inherit, render";
    permission ${ComponentPermission} "test.SecureBase", "enable";
};

and all my pages would inherit the security - however I get "Access Denied"
on my pages - it seems I must explicity enter each page in the hive.
Is there any way of doing this?

thanks