Hi,
I have a customized DataTable.
Here's what we have in the constructor:
                super(id, columns, dataProvider, rowsPerPage);

add(HeaderContributor.forCss("/eurekify/style/EurekifyDataTable.css"));
                add(new AttributeAppender("class", true, new
Model("eurekifyTable"), "
"));
                addTopToolbar(newNavigationToolbar());
                addTopToolbar(newHeadersToolbar(dataProvider));
                addBottomToolbar(new NoRecordsToolbar(this));
                addBottomToolbar(new EurekifyBottomTableToolbar(this,
rowsPerPage,
modalWindows,
                                showSelectRecordsPerPage));
                add(new AttributeAppender("class", true, new
Model("emptyTable"), " ") {

                        @Override
                        public boolean isEnabled(Component component) {
                                return dataProvider.size() == 0;
                        }
                });

More info:
newHeadersToolbar(...) returns AjaxFallbackHeadersToolbar (which is
HeadersToolbar)
newNavigationToolbar(...) returns StyledAjaxNavigationToolbar which inherits
from AjaxNavigationToolbar (which is NavigationToolbar).
EurekifyBottomTableToolbar inherits from AbstractToolbar.

When I look at FireBug, I see that the tfoot section of the table is BEFORE
the tbody.
Has anyone encountered this?
Do I do something wrong?

-----