Hello,

I checkout the wicket-jasperreport project i successfully play with it. Now
my problem is, i want a pagination functionality in the wicket-jasperreport
example. The report data that came from the db and it has 1,000 records
retrieved and i dont want to display that in pdf 1000 pages , (although pdf
reader has a pagination function and to minimize db query) , instead i want
a paging navigator. I just want a functionality just like DataView that
fetch every time the data from db when the link click.

here is the code snippet from wicket-jasperreport

/**
 * Simple Jasper reports example with PDF output and a jasper reports
panel..
 *
 * @author Eelco Hillenius
 */
public class SimplePdfPage extends WicketExamplePage implements Serializable
{
        /**
         * Constructor.
         */
        public SimplePdfPage()
        {
                ServletContext context = ((WebApplication)
getApplication()).getServletContext();
                final File reportFile = new
File(context.getRealPath("/reports/ds_report_1.jasper"));
                final Map parameters = new HashMap();
                JRResource pdfResource = new
JRHtmlResource(reportFile).setReportParameters(

parameters).setReportDataSource(createReportDataSource());
                add(new EmbeddedJRReport("report", pdfResource));
        }

...I want the JasperReport DataSource ( to be more precise
JRBeanCollectionDataSource) came from the paged list from the paging
navigator. Can someone point to me where should i start or what wicket
should i extend/implement or do some code changing?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.