pixotec wrote:

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
and why even bother using mergere.com or devzus.com as a repo manager?

I just installed Maven 2.0.9under Windows, checked out the phonebook and die
"mvn package".
I can not find the string "mergere" in the project's directory, so it must
be at a remote source...

nevertheless, after installing JTA by hand (how it was described in the
error message) everything works now...

now I have two good applications to look into:
- the phonebook
- the cheesr-shop of the ebook "Wicket in Action" that I bought ;-)
yeah, cheers, have fun and feel welcome :-)

mf