we want to calculate the time to process the request , excluding the response
stream time

e.g.

1) request received at tomcat
-> 2) wicket filter
-> 3) business + wicket rendering logic
-> 4) response streaming

we want the time of steps 2+3,

we try to count the time use the method
onBeginRequest, onEndRequest at our custom WebRequestCycle

but it is found that the onEndRequest should be called after the response is
completed to send to the client
(i.e. similar to the tomcat request time counting)

so any suggestion to count the "request-only-process" time?