Hello everyone.
Im trying to redirect the user to another page in OnBeforeRender. I works
but I get a wierd error in the tomcat console. Here it follows:
ERROR - WebPage                    - You probably forgot to add a <body> or
<header> tag to your markup since no Header Container was.

But when I check on the source of the page I can see the header and body.
Here my code in onbeforerender. (The code in onbeforerender i there to
prevent the user to use the backbutton in a wizard)

protected void onBeforeRender()
{
   super.onBeforeRender();
   if(!mActiveStepPerformed && !getForm().hasError())
     {
        getRequestCycle().setRedirect(true);
        throw new RestartResponseException(getBackButtonRedirect());
     }
     mActiveStepPerformed = false;
}

The wizard panel is in a WebMarkupContainer that has
isTransparentResolver(){return true};. I saw something about this error
message and isTransparentResolver. But I didnt get it.
Can anyone exlpain?
Jens Alenius